BitBay Tax Documents
BitBay is a polish based cryptocurrency exchange that was founded by Sylwester Suszek in 2014.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from BitBay and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at BitBay
- After logging in, click on the “PLATFORM” drop down button present on top right, adjacent to the ‘bell’ icon. In the drop down menu select - “API Management”.
- If you have already created an API key it will be shown or else it will be empty.
- Click on “ADD NEW KEY” button under ”API”.
- A pop-up will ask you to select the required key permissions. Select these permissions -
2)Crypto and FIAT withdrawl
4)Get orders and market configurations
Now, after selecting the above 4 options, click on “CREATE”. The API will be created and the ‘public’ and ‘private’ key will be visible.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your BitBay transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from BitBay.
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your BitBay CSV file and upload it to your account