BW Tax Documents
BW stands for Bitcoin Website. BW started in 2014 as a Bitcoin mining pool.W has 6 major business units including spot trading, options trading, OTC, P2P, and a launch pad for projects.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from BW and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at BW
- After logging in, click on the profile icon in the top right of the web page.
- Under the “API Management” click on “Generate”, to generate an API key.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your BW transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from BW
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your BW CSV file and upload it to your account