Bybit Tax Documents
Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivative exchange that launched its services at the end of 2018. It uses strong technology to make the entire trading process secure and smooth. You can leverage 100x margin using Bybit, at the same time its insurance funds secure trades and covers their losses. In addition, it supports fiat deposits and doesn't require your KYC.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Bybit and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Bybit
- Go into your account by clicking on your email id on the top - right corner of the web page.
- Click on “Accounts and Security”, and then in “Two Factor Authentication” on the left of “Google Authentication” click on ‘send code’. Then fill in the code you have on your Google Authentication app.
- Now click on the “API Management” button which is present adjacent to the “Accounts and Security” button.
- Click “Create New Key”. Then
1)In API Key Usage select → API Transaction
2)In Name → Enter a name for API you seem fit
3)In Key Permission select → Active Order and Positions
4)Tick mark the checkbox for “Read-Only”
5)Enter Google Authenticator code
Finally click on “Confirm”; this will create the API key.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Bybit transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Note you might need to contact support to get your CSV files.
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Bybit
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Bybit CSV file and upload it to your account