Coinbase Tax Documents
Coinbase is one of the largest and used cryptocurrency exchanges and support over 25+ different cryptocurrencies. They also offer Coinbase Pro a trading platform for experience tradiers, formerly known as GDAX, have one of the best beginner-friendly UX and they also have a Visa debit card for purchases or withdraw cash from ATMs using Bitcoin. Founded in 2012 by Brian Armstron with headquarters in San Francisco, US.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Coinbase and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Coinbase
- When you have logged in, click the account logo in the navbar and go the “Settings“ and select “Security“ and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- When that is set up go to the “API” in the same section and click the “+ New API Key” button
- Select your Accounts, Permissions and Security settings and click the “Create” button and fill in your Security Verification
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Coinbase transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Coinbase
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Coinbase CSV file and upload it to your account