CoinEgg Tax Documents
CoinEgg is an exchange of digital assets that was launched in 2017 in the United Kingdom. CoinEgg is a platform where digital assets are the main focus of trade rather than fiat currency.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from CoinEgg and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at CoinEgg
- When you have logged in, click on the account logo present adjacent to “My Balances”, then click on “API” in the dropdown menu.
- Now set the trading password, and then click on “Google Auth”. Enter the -
2)Google Authentication Code
Click on “Enable GA”.
- Now go again to the profile logo, and click on “API” again.
- Under the “API Apply” -
1)Enter “API Name”
2)In ‘Permission’ select “Read-Only Access”
3)Enter “Trading Password” and “Google Authentication” code
click “Confirm”. This will create the API.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your CoinEgg transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from CoinEgg
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your CoinEgg CSV file and upload it to your account