CoinEx Tax Documents
CoinEx is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Hong Kong. There are loads of coin exchanges from Hong Kong. Hong Kong is in a way the Mecca of cryptocurrency trading. A non-exhaustive list of competitors to this exchange on its home turf is Binance, Bit-Z and KuCoin.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from CoinEx and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at CoinEx
- After logging in, click on “Account” in the navbar, then click on “API Management” in the drop down menu. Click on “Create API”.
- Write the “API Remark” and set the ‘Permission’ to “Read”. Enter the “TOTP Code”.
NOTE : TOTP Code is the Google Authentication Code.
- Click on “Create”. The API will be created.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your CoinEx transactions .
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from CoinEx
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your CoinEx CSV file and upload it to your account