CoinFalcon Tax Documents
CoinFalcon is a U.K. based cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in August 2017. CoinFalcon is a regular cryptocurrency exchange. By using the exchange’s services, you can buy, sell, exchange and transfer cryptocurrencies according to what the exchange has to offer through its trading portfolio.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from CoinFalcon and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at CoinFalcon
- After logging in, click on the account on the top right corner. Then click “My Account” in the drop down menu.
- Select “API Access” in the left column and then click “Add new key”.
- Enter the “App name”, the API secret and key will be visible and check the “Read” checkbox.
Click “Save Changes”. New API will be generated.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your CoinFalcon transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from CoinFalcon
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your CoinFalcon CSV file and upload it to your account