Coingi Tax Documents
Coingi is a cryptocurrency exchange that launched in 2014. Initially it was only offering crypto-to-crypto trading, but in November 2017, it also introduced the option to trade cryptocurrency for EUR and USD.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Coingi and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Coingi
- After logging in, click on you account name on top right corner.
Then click on the “API Keys” button in the drop down menu.
- Under “Create New API Key” -
1)Enter “API key name”
2)In“API key type”, select the option → “Passive”
Click on the button → “Create new API key”. The API key will be generated.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Coingi transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Coingi
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Coingi CSV file and upload it to your account