CoinMate Tax Documents
Coinmate is a cryptocurrency exchange established in 2014 by Dan Houška and Roman Valihrach. Coinmate is located in London and currently offers a bilingual version of the website. You can trade BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, DASH, BCH, and DAI for FIAT currency such as euros or Czech crowns.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Coinmate and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at CoinMate
- When logged in, click on the account icon on the top - right corner. Click “API” in the drop down menu.
- Check the “Account info” checkbox and enter the “Label”. Click on “Generate New Keys”. The key is created.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your CoinMate transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from CoinMate
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your CoinMate CSV file and upload it to your account