Coinone Tax Documents
Coinone is one of the most used cryptocurrency exchanges and support over 100+ different cryptocurrencies mainly focused on the local market. Founded in 2014 by Myunghun Cha with headquarters in South Korea.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Coinone and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Coinone
- When you have logged in, click the “API setting” button which you will find at the bottom of the website next go to API management and click the “New API Key” button
- Create an API name and select your API Version and API Permission and click the “Create API” button
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Coinone transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Coinone
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Coinone CSV file and upload it to your account