Crex24 Tax Documents
Crex24 is an cryptocurrency exchange since 2017 based in Estonia and targets Russian-speaking users.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Crex24 and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Crex24
- When you have logged in, click “My account” in the top right and select API keys.
- To create an API, click the “New API Key” button in the bottom right and type in the verification code which you will receive by email.
- To display the API key and secret click the word “SHOW”
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Crex24 transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Crex24
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your CoinSpot CSV file and upload it to your account