Here we have summed up two simple ways on how to export your transactions data from Gate.io and connect it to your Kryptoskatt account, via API or CSV files.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to connect your transaction data from Gate.io to your Kryptoskatt account.
- First login or create an account at Gate.io
- When you have logged in, hover over your account logo in the top of the navbar and go down to API Management
- Select which API you want to set up APIv2 Keys or APIv4 Keys
- To generate APIv4 Keys click "+Create New API Key"
- Next write in the remark name and add all the nesesery access restriction and click the “Confirm & Create” button
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Gate.io transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- Hover over Wallet and go to the Funds Overview section at the top of the navbar
- Select the trades you what to explore
To download deposit click the Recent Deposits and the "download" button
To download Withdrawal click the Recent Withdrawals and the "download" button
- Billing Details
To download click "All Bills" and the "download" button
- Now go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Gate.io CSV file and upload it to your account