HBTC Tax Documents
HBTC is an cryptocurrency exchange located in Singapore. Founded in 2018 by Ju Jianhua former CTO of Huobi. Previously known as BHEX but rebranded to HBTC in April 2020.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from HBTC and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at HBTC
- When you have logged in, click the account logo in the navbar and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA) by clicking “Google Authentication”
- When that is set up go to the API in the same section and click the “SETTINGS” button
- Select “Functional” or “Read-Only” types and enter a remarks name, click the “CREATE API“ button and enter your Google Authentication code
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your HBTC transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from HBTC
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your HBTC CSV file and upload it to your account