Kuna Tax Documents
Kuna is a Ukrainian cryptocurrency exchange and supports over 30+ different cryptocurrencies. Based in London and founded in 2016 by Michael Chobanian.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Kuna and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Kuna
- When you have logged in, click your username in the navbar and select the “API“ option
- Create an API key name, access info and click the “Create“ button
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Kuna transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Kuna
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Kuna CSV file and upload it to your account