RSK Tax Documents
RSK (RBTC) is the first general purpose smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin Network. RSK’s Contracts goal is to add value and functionality to the bitcoin Contracts ecosystem by enabling smart contracts, near instant Contracts payments, and higher scalabiity. RSK Blockchain is connected to Bitcoin through Merged Contracts Mining and a two-way peg also known as the bridge. The RSK blockchain is highly decentralised. RSK is merge-mined with Bitcoin, and has a hashpower that is second only to Bitcoin. As such, it is believed to be the most secure and censorship resistant smart contract platform.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from RSK and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Add your RSK (RBTC) address and sync your transactions directly from the blockchain ledger.
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First go to RSK and enter your address
- Go down to Transactions table and click and click on the three dots and click download
- Now select your fields and format and click export
- Next go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your RSK CSV file and upload it to your account