BitMart Tax Documents
BitMart is a centralized exchange based in the Cayman Islands. It also has four offices located in New York, China, Hong Kong, and Seoul. It supports spot trading, otc trading, and USD trading.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from BitMart and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at BitMart
- Click your user e-mail id on the top right.
- Under ‘Security Settings’ , click on the ‘enable’ button infront of ‘Google Authenticator’, to enable Google Authenticator service for BitMart without which you would not be able to create the API key.
- After following the steps to enable ‘Googel Authenticator’. Click on ‘set’ button infront ‘API’, which is present under the ' Security Settings'.
- Now on the new web page put a name inside ‘Memo’ , ‘Authority’ should be - ‘read only’. Skip the ‘Binding IP Address’ part. Click on ‘Add’ , API will be created. APIs you have created will be shown below the “Add” button.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your BitMart transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from BitMart
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your BitMart CSV file and upload it to your account