How to declare crypto taxes in Sweden?
Team Kryptoskatt

Step by step on how to declare your tax report

Start by logging in to Skatteverkets website and navigate to "Inkomstdeklaration 1".

When you are on the Inkomstdeklaration 1(Income tax) page, click the "Bilagor" link

Then add the enclosure "Försäljning av värdepapper m.m. (K4)"

Click the "Övriga värdepapper, andra tillgångar (kapitalplaceringar t.ex. råvaror, kryptovalutor) m.m" link.

Then fill in all your purchases and remember to separate profit and loss into two different columns.
(It is only possible to fill in integers).

When everything is filled in and finished, go to "Ändra"(Change) and then "Övriga upplysningar"(other information). In that form you will write the exact amount of crypto in decimals that you have sold or lent out.

Check that everything is correct and then send it in.


We at strive for the information to be correct in all respects. However, we can not guarantee this, and therefore can not take any responsibility for any losses caused by incorrect information on this web service. However, we are grateful for all remarks about inaccuracies. If you have found something that seems wrong, feel free to send us a message at

You might also like:

Blog Image

Så här fyller du i deklarationen av Kryptovaluta

Tax Filings

Börja med att logga in på Skatteverkets hemsida och navigera till "Inkomstdeklaration 1".‍ När du inne på Inkomstdeklaration 1 ska du välja "Bilagor".

Blog Image

Filöverföring av SRU-filer till Skatteverket

Tax Filings

Vid filöverföring av SRU-filer till Skatteverket är det de två följande filerna som ska överföras:‍ BLANKETTER.SRU, INFO.SRU

Blog Image

File transfer of SRU files to the Swedish Tax Agency

Tax Filings

When transferring SRU files to the Swedish Tax Agency, the following two files must be transferred: Blanketter.sru, info.sru