Binance Tax Documents
Operated by BAM Trading Services based in San Francisco, California, “Binance.US” provides a fast, secure and reliable platform to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the United States.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Binance.US and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Binance.US.
- After logging in you will be asked to fill in the Google Authentication Code. This will will direct you to the dashboard.
- Hover the cursor over the account icon on the top right, and click on API Management.
- This page will have 2 sections - “Create API” and “API List”(This contains the list of APIs you have already created).
- To create an API, fill in the API label you want to give to the API under the “Create API” section.
- You will be asked to scan the given QR Code using Google Authenticator, and then in the next step you will be filling the Google Authenticator Code you recieved . This will create your API key.
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Binance.US transactions.
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Binance.US
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Binance.US CSV file and upload it to your account