Bitfinex Tax Documents
Bitfinex is one of the most used cryptocurrency exchanges and support over 200+ different cryptocurrencies. They also offer margin trading and futures contracts with one of the most liquid order book in the world. Founded in 2012 with headquarters in Hong Kong and British Virgin Islands.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Bitfinex and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Bitfinex
- When you have logged in, click the account logo in the navbar and go the “Security” section and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- When that is set up go to the “API” in the same section and select the “Create New Key”
- Select your API Restrictions and create an API key name and click the “Generate API Key” button, fill in your Security Verification and wait for a confirmation email
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Bitfinex transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Bitfinex
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Bitfinex CSV file and upload it to your account