How To Calculate Your Cardano Taxes With Kryptoskatt
If you are using Cardano(ADA), follow these steps to connect it with Kryptoskatt – auto-sync all your transactions, analyze your portfolio, and calculate your crypto taxes in minutes. We help users with Defi Taxes and show their DeFi portfolio overview as well.
- To get started – Sign up on Kryptoskatt here and choose your country and currency.
- Once done, link your Cardano wallet to Kryptoskatt.
- View and analyze all your transactions in a single dashboard and manage your portfolio
- Kryptoskatt automatically categorizes all your Cardano transactions into gains/losses or income.
- Now you can sit back and relax while we calculate your Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax from Cardano Blockchain.
- Generate the Cardano tax report for free and download it once everything looks good.
- File your Cardano taxes online or leverage our crypto tax accountant network to help you out.
How To Connect Cardano With Kryptoskatt
On Cardano :
- Go to your Cardano Wallet
- It can be Guarda, Ledger, or any wallet that supports the Cardano(ADA).
- We support all major Cardano wallets like Guarda, Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Yoroi, Daedalus, and many more!
- Copy your wallet address.
On Kryptoskatt :
- Go to kryptoskatt.com & signup using your Google account.
- From the menu, click on Add Wallets/Exchanges. Go to the Wallets/Exchanges page.
- Search for Cardano or select it from the list below.
- Now, click on the Cardano icon.
- Name your wallet anything you would like.
- Paste your Cardano wallet address.
- Click on Import Your Transactions. All transactions are directly imported and tagged by default.
- If you wish to import custom history, select Advanced Options. Now you can specify the start and end date of your transaction history.
- Sit back and let Kryptoskatt generate the report for you!
Note: If you wish to accurately calculate all of your Cardano(ADA) capital gains taxes, make sure to add all the wallets consisting of your Cardano Trading history.
How are Cardano transactions taxed?
The crypto tax laws may vary depending on the country you reside in and other factors such as your filing status, income bracket, and marital status. But, in general, there are mainly two types of taxes applicable to Cardano transactions.
- Income Tax- If you are earning rewards (e.g. through lending or staking) or receiving, you may need to pay income tax.
- Capital Gains Tax- If you profit from the disposal of your crypto assets (e.g. by selling your tokens, BTC, GLMR, ETH, etc.), you incur capital gains tax.
Essential things to keep in mind while integrating Cardano
- In your wallet, make sure you’ve selected the correct network.
- Do not use your private keys for integrations on Kryptoskatt.
Facing Issues While Connecting Cardano To Kryptoskatt?
Go to Resources and head over to the Help Centre page from the dropdown menu. Or send us your queries via the Support Desk. If a critical or urgent issue needs to be resolved, you can use our live chat option on the right side of the screen or email us at email@example.com.