CoinSpot Tax Documents
CoinSpot is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange since 2013 and support over 260+ different cryptocurrencies.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from CoinSpot and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at CoinSpot
- When you have logged in, click the account logo in the navbar and go to security section and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- When that is set up go to the API section and click the Generate New API Key button
- Create an API key name, API key type and type in your (2FA) code and click create API key
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your CoinSpot transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from CoinSpot
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your CoinSpot CSV file and upload it to your account