Digifinex Tax Documents
Digifinex is an cryptocurrency exchange and support over 100+ different cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2017 by Ned Kee with headquarters in Singapore.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Digifinex and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Digifinex
- When you have logged in, click the account logo in the navbar and go the security section and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA) by clicking “Google Authentication”
- When that is set up go to the API settings in the same section and click the “Create API” button
- Create an API key name, access info, email verification code and (2FA) code and click “Confirm“
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Digifinex transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Digifinex
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Digifinex CSV file and upload it to your account