Here we have summed up two simple ways on how to export your transactions data from Gemini and connect it to your Kryptoskatt account, via API or CSV files.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to connect your transaction data from Gemini to your Kryptoskatt account.
- First login or create an account at Gemini
- When you have logged in, click on the account logo in the navbar and go down and click on “Settings“
- Scroll down to API section and click “Create API key” button
- Next write in the security verification and add all the necessary access restriction
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Gemini transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- Click on the account logo in the navbar and go down and click on “Settings“
- Scroll down to Statements and history
- Select your account and tax documents and click the download arrow to the right
- Now go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Gemini CSV file and upload it to your account