HitBTC Tax Documents
HitBTC is an cryptocurrency exchange and support over 380+ different cryptocurrencies. Founded in late 2013 with headquarters in Hong Kong. HitBTC offers one of the widest selections of cryptocurrencies available for trading and is one of the first exchanges to enlist emerging projects.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from HitBTC and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at HitBTC
- When you have logged in, click the settings logo in the navbar and go the security section and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- When that is set up go to the “API keys” in the settings section and click the “New API key” button
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your HitBTC transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from HitBTC
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your HitBTC CSV file and upload it to your account