Kraken Tax Documents
Kraken is one of the largest and oldest cryptocurrency exchanges and support over 50+ different cryptocurrencies. They also offer margin trading and futures contracts. Founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell with headquarters in California, United States.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Kraken and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Kraken
- When you have logged in, click your username in the navbar and go the security section and click “API“
- To generate a key click the “Add key” button and select your key permissions and click “Generate key“ button
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Kraken transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Kraken
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Kraken CSV file and upload it to your account