Kucoin Tax Documents
Kucoin is one of the most used cryptocurrency exchanges and support over 200+ different cryptocurrencies. They also offer margin trading and futures contracts with bank-level security and beginner-friendly UX. Founded in 2017 with headquarters in Hong Kong.
Here we have summed up different steps on how to download your transaction data from Kucoin and how to connect your Kryptoskatt account through an API.
Transactions via API
Follow these steps to get your API keys:
- First login or create an account at Kucoin
- When you have logged in, click the account logo in the navbar and go the “Account Security“ and create a Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- When that is set up go to the API Management in the same section and click the “Create API” button
- Create an API key name, API Passphrase and select your API Restrictions and click the “Next” button and fill in your Security Verification
- Now you can add your API key and API secret to Kryptoskatt and import your Kucoin transactions
Transactions via CSV file import
Follow these steps to get your CSV files:
- First download your transactions data from Kucoin
- Then go to Kryptoskatts Add Wallets/Exchanges
- Choose your Kucoin CSV file and upload it to your account